Betta Fish Forum banner
7761 - 7780 of 7805 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lots!
799 Posts
Buddy’s View attachment 1028561 growing! And getting bluer! He’s so pretty! And sweet!
😍 Not only Picasso had his Blue Period...

He still has this alien-/wildtype form...I haven‘t seen that in a Marble. Very special. And such an intense blue! I‘m really curious what he will look like once fully grown.

I‘m so glad you have him.
I have never heard of Alien/Wildtype bettas. I just googled them. So interesting!

·
Premium Member
Lots!
799 Posts
😍 Not only Picasso had his Blue Period...

He still has this alien-/wildtype form...I haven‘t seen that in a Marble. Very special. And such an intense blue! I‘m really curious what he will look like once fully grown.

I‘m so glad you have him.
Hmm, I thought I replied to your message but I don’t see it now so I will post another 😀...

Thank you very much! I looked up Alien/Wild Type bettas and I see what you mean. He’s definitely very very energetic and fast. And aggressive. I’m not the best at identifying betta types so thank you for piquing my interest! I fed him those black fly’s for dinner. Wow, he went crazy over them! How’s your cowboy?

·
Super Moderator
1,296 Posts
How’s your cowboy?
He‘s doing very well, thank you! Untwiggled his knot in the dorsal today and always hungry now.

He‘s got 2 Monsteras and 2 Terracotta dogs in his tank now😆. No - just the window reflections on the opposite wall.

·
Premium Member
Lots!
799 Posts
He‘s doing very well, thank you! Untwiggled his knot in the dorsal today and always hungry now.

He‘s got 2 Monsteras and 2 Terracotta dogs in his tank now😆. No - just the window reflections on the opposite wall.
View attachment 1028568
So funny! He must be loving his new home! A hungry betta is a happy betta! Those rocks are amazing - I know I keep commenting on them but I really love them. What type of plant do you have growing above his tank on the right?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Here an updated pic of my girls tank. All 4 girls are doing great and getting fat. I saw a beautiful orange girl the other day but didn’t want to upset the apple cart and yesterday I saw a pink elephant girl but again afraid to upset the cart. Oh well I gotta stop looking at them. Lol. The one pic I tilted the lid so you can see how the lily pads went crazy in the tank. I had to remove a lot of the hornwort to other tanks so there will be area at the top for them to eat and get air.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Was out buying dog food and this miniature cow stole my heart. Went back for her the next day. Had to get a new tank for her so the poor girl is living like a broke college student with some hand-me-down decor and a cave stolen from my other tank until her stuff shows up over the next few days. I'm assuming she'll marble. Right now she has a little iridescent blue spot on her side and the red ventrals.

I keep calling her Cow but I've named her Eva. Please ignore my highly inaccurate thermometer.

·
Super Moderator
1,296 Posts
She‘s just adorable😍!! Cow fit‘s her well😅 - but Eva as well (my second first name😁)!
All the best for her!

P.S.: The Thermometer would possibly freak me out every time I pass the tank😄…Christmas is about to come and you might get a new one🤗.

7761 - 7780 of 7805 Posts