Betta Fish Forum banner
7801 - 7806 of 7806 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Marine invertebrates Purple Plant Underwater Fish

Just got this betta 2 weeks ago from Petsmart. He was in pretty bad shape, but a 20 gallon tank with clean water has his fins looking much better. He was mislabeled as a Rose Petal, and he isn't. Can anyone tell from pic what tail type he is. His color flashes from black to silver depending on his mood (?). Thank you for such a great forum, I have already learned so much!

·
Super Moderator
1,373 Posts
Glad, you gave him a good home!

A side picture of him flaring is the only way to tell, what fin type he is.

If his caudal fin spreads to 180 degrees (like a D), he is a Halfmoon. If almost 180 degrees, he is a Superdelta and if less, he is a Delta Tail.

·
Registered
Bettas, Aquatic Snails, Mice, Madagascar and Halloween Hissers, Rolly Pollies, a Slug
4,267 Posts
Realized I hadn't posted photos of my newest boys here yet.

This is Zene Silu.
He's gained so much colour compared to how he was when he first came home.

Plant Glass bottle Wine Terrestrial plant Wine bottle

This is Rhydian.
When adopted he was emaciated due to malnutrition. Which I have chalked up to what has caused him to have both a wonky spine and swimming (pictures don't show the severity). Not that he knows he's different.. lol

Plant Green Leaf Banana leaf Petal

Plant Petal Beak Terrestrial plant Flowering plant

This is Adante.
Another rescue from a store. He's managed to grow back some of his body that was missing, don't think he'll ever have a tail again though. As if that stops him from being a ball of chaos though.

Water Fin Fish Underwater Marine biology

Both of these boys have passed on now, but I wanted to mention them anyway.

This was Cascade. Another store rescue, he had a swollen face with a sore. Healed that, but kept a crooked jaw until the day he passed.

Pollinator Insect Butterfly Moths and butterflies Feather

And last but not least. This was Erjon. He didn't have any problems upon arrival except terrified of everything. Ended up a very feisty guy though..

Plant Green Grass Marine biology Aquatic plant

Still have Inaiyau, Santiago, and Jalaluddin. They're doing great too :)

·
Registered
SajorI, Elephant Ears
80 Posts
He is gorgeous! Love his yellow "highlights."

Wish more people would share their Betta with us in this thread. It's fun going back and seeing the different ones and how colors have morphed. Plus, it keeps these wonderful photos at the top of the queue instead of sinking. Oh, well. :)
Like you, I love to watch betta's pictures, and videos. I could watch them for hours, so I forced myself out after about 30 to 45 minutes. Otherwise, I can lose track of time quickly. :love:

·
Registered
60 litres with 2 blue rams, my cat!
4,209 Posts
Like you, I love to watch betta's pictures, and videos. I could watch them for hours, so I forced myself out after about 30 to 45 minutes. Otherwise, I can lose track of time quickly. :love:
I read the whole thing in a day:LOL:

7801 - 7806 of 7806 Posts