Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I noticed that lots of people have rescue stories about their bettas, and I thought it might be good to have them all in one place. I don't know if someone already made this thread, but if that is the case I couldn't find it. Happy Rescuing!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Well none of my boys were really really sick when I got them but each were one of the healthiest fish there but with every one there were multiple dead bettas and some really sad looking ones. All three of my boys have perked up immediately after being placed in a tank and now have consistent temps (except Cas which I'm getting a new heater on Monday for him) but all are doing much better. The Petco I got them from only does water changes once every two weeks (in tiny cups mind you) and they only get fed once every two weeks. So I'm taking it as rescues. Poor guys didn't know that the pellets were food. Here are my Petco Rescues!

Jasper, Blue VT:

View attachment 399386

Castiel, Red DS SDeT:

View attachment 399370

Oliver, Blue and Red RT:

View attachment 399378

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.