Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
It's a 10. Cycles and heavily planted.
Just to let you know, sorry if you already knew; but those swords are going to get BIIIIGGG but without Root Tabs or some enhanced substrate, they aren't going to do very well. They also don't do well with crowding like you've got them in now. Just so you know :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Just to let you know, sorry if you already knew; but those swords are going to get BIIIIGGG but without Root Tabs or some enhanced substrate, they aren't going to do very well. They also don't do well with crowding like you've got them in now. Just so you know :)

Oh I know. :) As the plants fill in, I'll be moving some to my puffer tank-my other 10 gal. I keep the larger leaves trimmed as needed, and they have root tabs. :)

Just had to put a bunch in initially to give plenty of hiding spots.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Oh I know. :) As the plants fill in, I'll be moving some to my puffer tank-my other 10 gal. I keep the larger leaves trimmed as needed, and they have root tabs. :)

Just had to put a bunch in initially to give plenty of hiding spots.
Oh, great!! Good plan ^_^

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
My attachment is a picture of prince charming's tank (prince charming is my Betta and the tank is a five gallon)!!
I'm so sorry but submission closed on the 31st of August :-(

Judges are currently voting on their favorite entries, results will be uploaded soon!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Winners

Thank you everyone for participating, all the entries were awesome!!

*drumroll* the winners are:

1st place: Tappy4me
2nd place: Flynn
3rd place: Daisykd

There was only 3 judges, me, Indigo betta and litelboyblu The other judges each nominated a entry and I kind of placed them along with some input from my friends.

I wish I can give everyone an reward because all the entries were so nice! Winners have been PMed =)

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Congrats everyone and amazing tanks! :-D

41 - 52 of 52 Posts