Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting a tattoo (as I am getting into tattoo artistry)... And since I am wanting to be a tattoo artist my ex pointed something out: "Why would people want to get their tattoos done by someone who doesn't even have one?" Then again he was totally against tattoos and he's appalled I am thinking of getting one again xD

Anyways, I thought, what's something I'd cherish? A tattoo with some meaning? And hey... bettas... tattoo.... ;-)

I did find one design, but I did my own in the end xD

Attachments

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Wow, never seen a tribal betta. That's sick!
I'm able to get one as soon as I get the cash. Was gonna do a hoopoe, but lately a betta tatt has been on my mind too. Glad I'm not the only one!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: yeah I found many tattoos, but they were....err....not my thing... I like tribal more than anything. And there was one - but I like completely original. Another I want done is a lit candle, memorial for my sister-in-law...she loved her candles <3

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've been wanting to get a new tattoo lately (I have 5 already) and I thought about getting one of a betta also :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
It's nice.. but I see nothing wrong with a tattoo artist without any tattoos..

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ehh the ex is a smart arse, and knows a heck of a lot of useless annoying info xDDD And I wanted a tattoo for such a while :3 my birthday is on the 12th... ;-) (sooo hinting xD)

lol nice to know I'm not the only betta-tattoo lover/wanter :3

·
Registered
462 Posts
Like i've always said: If you gonna get a tattoo, get one that really means something for you, i've seen people with the most dumbest tattoos ever and i guess everyone in this site likes bettas, so that is a nice tattoo.
I have 2, one that represents my country and one with my son's name that is also my grandfather name.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh Exciting, Once i get my pup's paw print done (and figure out where i want it to go) i was thinking of getting a small Betta too.... keep us posted :D

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ILLBETHEJUDGE I know what you mean haha someone in my town got the dumbest tattoo - because it was a PORTRAIT.

rule number one: never get someone's face on your arm. it won't look as great as the drawing.

Rule number two: don't get names of boyfriends/girlfriends/fiances/husbands or wifes. [email protected]& happens. :lol:

SarahandOscar that sounds cool :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Portraits can be beautiful, it's about finding the right artist. With any tattoo, finding a great artist is as important as finding the right subject.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
agreed - but I don't think I'd have someone's face on me, personall :3 their name, if a passed relative, yes - that, will be my second tattoo actually

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you break up or get a divorce.. and you fall in love with someone else... your in trouble. :|

EXACTLY!!! :lol:

OOOO another I want, I made a few years back and STILL want it <3 So much time to get all the detail, when into this. THAT will take HOURS to complete! Luckily my bf and I are BOTH into the tattooing xD so we swap each other tattoo favors LOL.

The wolf I may get on either my back, or my shoulder (left) and maybe the betta on the opposite? Or on my arm :)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks :lol: That wolf will take sooo long... It'll require like...3-4 different sized needles :lol: Thank god it goes numb after a while x.x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts