Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Light Em Up - Here's the link.
By: Fall Out Boy

I chose this song because when I was about to buy Breme, it was either him or this orange HM I had to choose from and they had this flaring contest. So, he won. :D And I hope this contest is still on. lol

This is him, still in his cup flaring at the HM.
IMG_3928.jpg

·
Registered
313 Posts
I haven't put Buttercup's pictures onto the computer yet because it has been acting up. (The computer, not the Betta) Can someone please PM me and let me know how to post a picture and song so I'll know how to upload them? Also, how do I make an avatar pic? I have been singing SnoopDogg's S-N-double O-P-D-O-double Gizee with Buttercup's name: B-U-double T-E-R 'n then C-U-P! Haha

·
Registered
854 Posts
Here's my hm girl Mercedes. During spawning she was beat up really badly. Her anal was nipped and her belly had scars and she then got a bacteria infection. There was fuzz all around the wound. I tried treated her and when I woke up the next day she was floating on the surface of her hospital tank. I had to go to school and didn't have time to burry her. When I got back she was swimming around still bent up but better. Now she is thriving happily today.

I chose the song "I will survive" due to the fighter in her. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is my ferocious little boy, Pippin

He attacks, and flares at, EVERYTHING. Me, his reflection, decorations. He also has a habit of sneaking up on and attacking a stick I use to move the thermometer in his tank (which his constant swimming tends to knock around). The picture is of him in one of his rare still moments, right before flaring at his reflection. These habits of violence have earned him the ever so cliché Jaws theme song!

·
Registered
737 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
when does this contest end?
I am not sure when it ends since Hope does not say at the beginning of her thread. I have sent a pm to Hope to see if this contest should remain open since Hope has not been active on the forum this month. I will let everyone know when I get a reply from Hope. Thanks for your question charislynne

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
No reply to my pm from Hope so I am going to close this thread till I hear from her and then if she would like we can open up this thread again so the contest can continue. Thanks for your understanding !

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.