Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing betta trading cards. The example here is hale Sabina88's betta and second place winner in my contest.
You put
Tail type
Writing color: blue green or black
Personality
Any other information
This is completely free. Thanks:)

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More colors Yayyyyyyy!!

Writing is also in purple! All cards are the size of a Magic the gathering card.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I need a picture, personality, and tail type. Also any special attacks you want. And what color manas too. MTG is the best card game and so many people on the server play it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Okay so Title reads Copper Myr ver. Betta
1 blue mana, 1 either green or blue

Has Rabid (attack each turn is able) and tap to gain 1 blue mana. if another Myr verison Betta is in play it must attack it.

2/1

Flavor txt... hmm. "Everyone on Mirrodin thought there was only one type of Myr. They were wrong."

myr is a half moon tail and a brute. he get pissy over the idea of other fish exsisting. he is less grump and sulk and more I will eat your face. he is also a camra hog and will preen and flare if he notices i am tacking pics. there are several pics of him in my album labled Myr. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Or do you think it being a copper Myr maybe tap to gain blue or green Mana?

Oh, he also Loves people and he is the most vicious eater i have. he likes to tear his food from the top of the tank.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I will get to work ASAP. Thanks. When I get a betta I might name him Eldrazi, Thallid, Krasis or Wurm after some of my cards. ( I play green/red devour)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Tail type- Veiltail
Gender- Boy
Color- Red
Writing color: Also red
Personality He's a bit of a boastful coward.
Any other information - I don't actually know what this for, but they look nice anyway.
Betta this is based on-

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
And One More
Name:Winter
Tail type:Double tail(you can't tell in the pic.)
Color:White,Clear,Blue and there is some Peach on the body
Writing color:Black
Personality:Lazy
Any other information:No

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts