Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello one and all!! I am selling tubes and towers to order!! You might have seen my previous threads on them, but I am just cleaning it up and re-posting it!! I already sold some tubes and the buyer LOVES them, and I have another possible order pending!!

The tubes are a great way to save space if you have a smaller tank because they can float and the bettas love them because they can just swim right in and relax and push it around wherever they like! All tubes are made with the delicate fins in mind and I INSURE that they won't rip or tatter. Tubes are $3.00 plus shipping.

The towers are new and it is like a cat tower but for fish!! I put it in my little guys tank and he is always going in and out of it and it keeps him from nipping his fins!! (instead of rearranging the whole tank) it keeps their mind wondering and builds intelligence because they swim in one way, and then have to find their way out! Depending on how tall you would like them, I can add more openings as well (or I can add them upon request). All towers are made with the delicate fins in mind and I INSURE that they won't rip or tatter. Towers are $5.00 plus shipping.

Colors for both tubes and towers include:
- Clear
- White
- Brown (shown in picture)
- Orange
- Black
- Purple
- Blue-grey
- Sky Blue
- Grass Green
- Mint Green (shown in picture)
- Red
- Light Pink

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New colors!!!!!

NEW COLORS AVAILABLE!!!!!!
The colors I now have available are:
- Sky Blue
- Light Blue
- Deep Blue
- Blue Grey
- Lavender
- Purple
- Cream
- Tan (Sandy)
- Brown (shown in pictures above)
- Black
- White
- Light Pink
- Hot Pink
- Red
- Orange
- Yellow
- Mint green (shown in pictures above)
- Lime Green
- Grass Green
- Clear
- Neon Yellow

This new variety of colors makes it so much easier to truly customize your tubes and towers to your tanks and little fishy friends!! Order yours today!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This just in!!!!

Attention betta lovers near and far!!!
You can go further and further to customize your tubes and towers in your tank!! Along with all of the amazing colors we have to offer, you can STACK THEM!!! Make a pyramid, an abstract tower -- anything your mind can come up with we can make a reality!! Mix and match different colors and all for a great price!! Let's say you want a pyramid with three tubes, one neon yellow, one hot pink, and one lime green. The price you would pay (not including shipping) would be $8!! The possibilities are TRULY endless because you have the power!!!

I am also offering the option of suction cups attached to the tube or tower so instead of a floating tube or having to worry about anchoring the tower down, you can just stick it to the side!! With the addition of the suction cups, the price of your tube and/or tower would go up $1.

With these new options to add to your order, you can customize ENDLESSLY and have a TRULY one of a kind tank!!

Pet stores have things similar, but they have plants that hurt fins, paints and adhesives that release chemicals into the water and could harm the fish. PLUS, once the betta goes in, you might not see them for a while. With our products, you can see them the entire time!! So order yours today!!! Awesome prices and low shipping!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
New way to customize!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!! We just did July's tank (so please excuse his rudeness and not coming to say hello as well as any cloudiness you may see) But I just wanted to show you the stacking option. We turned three tubes on their sides and made a cute little playground for him!!! So now you know what your tank could look like!!! And in any colors you would like or style!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is it completed and can I see a pic? :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
(You are quite the sales person ;D)

These are awesome! I admit, I love more a natural look in my tank, but Shark absolutely loves swimming and exploring, especially if he can go inside the object. My suckerfish Pleco does, too.

I think these things would look absolutely awesome if I let moss grow on them - I think the material is perfect for that, right? I think this is the stuff they use to start moss carpets/walls and things, yes? You should hit that up in your marketing if the moss would grow well, because a moss tower would be wicked cool!

·
Registered
400 Posts
(You are quite the sales person ;D)

These are awesome! I admit, I love more a natural look in my tank, but Shark absolutely loves swimming and exploring, especially if he can go inside the object. My suckerfish Pleco does, too.

I think these things would look absolutely awesome if I let moss grow on them - I think the material is perfect for that, right? I think this is the stuff they use to start moss carpets/walls and things, yes? You should hit that up in your marketing if the moss would grow well, because a moss tower would be wicked cool!
I plan on doing just that with mine once I get my sorority tank set up. :) It's a great idea. Also..I've used a few of the floating tubes. One in my current sorority & two of my boys have them. They seriously LOVE them. They'll play in and around them. Aviur pushes his around then when he gets tired he'll lay in it and rest. I highly recommend them! :) Once I get mine set up with moss on them, I'll have to get some pictures posted. Mine were even custom made just how I asked. They're perfect. I'm even thinking about getting a few more!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you!! I am really passionate about it even though it looks small and simple. I love knowing that these products are making bettas and other fish really happy and keeping them healthy.

I have honestly thought about adding moss!! It would definitely look awesome and I think this material is perfect for it to grow. The only reason why I haven't offered it as an option that I put on is because I don't want to buy moss and something be wrong with it, or it not be shipped (or packaged) correctly and then it die and do harm to someones bettas. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if one of my products harmed anyone's fishies. :( BUT!!! You can totally get one and mossify it yourself!! ;) And then it would be one more way that you are customizing it specifically for you and your tank!! And we have colors that are more natural looking so if you do decide to have moss grow on it then it would blend in more :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan on doing just that with mine once I get my sorority tank set up. :) It's a great idea. Also..I've used a few of the floating tubes. One in my current sorority & two of my boys have them. They seriously LOVE them. They'll play in and around them. Aviur pushes his around then when he gets tired he'll lay in it and rest. I highly recommend them! :) Once I get mine set up with moss on them, I'll have to get some pictures posted. Mine were even custom made just how I asked. They're perfect. I'm even thinking about getting a few more!
:) That makes me so happy to hear that!! Thank you so much and I am so glad they are playing with them so much!! That's what my oldest does!! I'll move his tube to the other side of the tank and before I know it, It's right back in line with his leaves on the other side of the tank again!! I'll be here when you want more for sure!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spring time is here and it's time to brighten up your tank -- but with what?? WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! The new bright colors make it easy to liven up any space or tank and the bettas go nuts over the tubes and towers!!!! Order yours today!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I didn't think it'd work for you to grow the moss and ship it (though I bet it could be done... but it'd be pricier to ship and for someone to buy, for sure), but I love the idea of stuffing some moss in it myself ;P

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well just let me know what colors and they can be made and shipped by Thursday. :) and you can be growing your own moss by monday!! (More than likely depending on how quick shipping is)
I don't know about buying any just now; If I do end up going for it I'll probablly get one or two of the towers. I have to wait until I begin getting my big tank set up, and that won't be until I graduate in early June. I'm seriously considering it, though, so don't run off on me! ;P Do you have an Etsy shop or anything? Perhaps you could sell any on there, though I don't know how successful they would be there?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have it all set up and I was so excited to get it going and then it said I needed a credit card. When it comes to online, I like things all through paypal if I can. So unfortunately for now I don't have an etsy shop. But I am in eBay. A few watchers, no bites yet. :/ I'm not running away no worries!! I'll be here when your ready. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have it all set up and I was so excited to get it going and then it said I needed a credit card. When it comes to online, I like things all through paypal if I can. So unfortunately for now I don't have an etsy shop. But I am in eBay. A few watchers, no bites yet. :/ I'm not running away no worries!! I'll be here when your ready. :)
The credit card is so that you can pay for posting your items. Would a debit card work? I refuse to get a credit card; I'll live off my own money, thanks ._. I do not want the problems of the ensuing debt o_o

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol I agree!! Yeah a debit card would work, but right now the money one my debit card is for bills and what not so I don't see why they cant just take it out of PayPal. But hey -- not my website. But I will be opening up shop on Etsy soon I think. :)

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Oh, btw I wanted to tell you Atlas loves his tube/towers. I moved him to a hospital tank and he was feeling down, so I took the tube and places it in. He swam through it and played around with it and it made him feel much better.

1 - 20 of 315 Posts