Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-DHello!

I am looking to order a Betta online one day and am just looking at some websites that sell Bettas. I found an amazing site (you should check it out if you haven't yet) it's called: Bettaakapes and the website is: www.bettaakapes.com. They have the most gorgeous Bettas and I was wondering if anyone has bought and ordered Bettas from there. If so how was the packaging and is it a good place to order from? I've never ordered fish so I am wondering. I don't like Aquabid by the way. The other website is called Bettastars and there link is: www.bettastars.com. They have nice Betta fish but again has anyone ordered from them? Any places you recommend besides these or Aquabid? Thanks. ;-)

·
Registered
988 Posts
I bought a betta from Bettastars once. I live near him, so I just went to his house and picked the betta up. Super nice guy, very nice to do business with. The betta was also very healthy. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.