Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
I drew a betta the other day and decided to give it several interchangable tail types. So far the only ones I've prepped fully are Veiltail male and Crowntail male. I decided to post this thread using just these two so far in case people aren't interested!
Here are the two templated so far! They're itty bitty so they can tag along in your forum signature. They are the veiltail and crowntail males, respectively. The resulting completed feesh with have a transparent background.

Here is a completed example of one of my past fish, Piccolo!

I'll be doing one to each of the next 3 people that want one so as to limit my work and to see how much people really like them! If people are interested, I will prep the following tail types, which are currently incomplete:
Halfmoon
Plakat
Veiltail - Female
Crowntail - Female

Please suggest other tail types for future feesh! Now post away!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Thank you!

This boy, please. He was technically a superdelta, but it would be fine if you made him as a halfmoon. He is also the fish in my avatar, as you can probably tell.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thank you! Sadly the signature squished it down to size but at least you have a bigger one to use an an avatar or what have you.
Since I've gotten enough interest, and the thread isn't going at the speed of light, I'll do more! :D
If you ever have a slot open, I would love one. :)

·
Banned
2,082 Posts
Do you have a hm template? My beautiful Jake just passed on for no reason. I want one of my handsome boy.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here you go AFishTail! He sure was a cute boy, with very cool marks!

BeautifulBetta123, I sure do have a HM template! Sorry about your boy. It's a shame when they decide to leave out of nowhere. :(

1 - 20 of 182 Posts