Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Admin!

We want a facebook fan page for this site! We just love it so much! :D

It would be great to be able to "like" the fan page and be able to see if there's anything new on the site, meet up with other members (if they choose to tell who they are, of course) and to generally have a facebook mini-sect of bettafish.com!

I know I want one! Ive been dying to "like" it for ages. Boooo!

Does anyone agree?

Note: Making a Page on facebook about bettafish.com is to be done by those who own bettafish.com, or at least have the greatest local control, such as the Administrators. Another entity doing so is using bettafish.com's "intellectual property", which is against facebook's TOS and rules.

That's why we're asking the Admin, if you guys think that'd be a fun thing to kickstart! :D

Whatcha think?

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DO IT. DO IT. DO IITTT. >:D Join our gang. Our BettaGang. Wiki wiki woowww. (That's our motto/gang thing idk.)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Too bad I deactivated my Facebook a few weeks ago.

:brow:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I dont have a FB but my BF does. Can I use his? I dont wanna make one cause I dont have any friends except those on this site sooo....yeah lol

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THATS IT, IM MAKING A GANG, A BETTAGANG, WIKI WIKI WOOWWWW >:D

And yeah! I love this site, I wanna love it on facebook toooo!

·
Registered
601 Posts
k I'll give in to peer pressure just this once but only if I can be one of those brown fishes in that avatar lol guess pew is the purple fish? :p

·
Registered
730 Posts
In the meantime you can just "like" my page on face book called Better Betta Care.
I started it to go along with the care sheet I am writing. I have no fans :( so sad..

ps I liked the betta gang too. awesome!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts