Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I post anything I will say that if shipping I require 2-day priority or overnight. It's winter here and I refuse to do the 3 day option! Being non-profit all the costs are what I pay, nothing is tacked on to make extra money. The money received from adoptions goes towards saving another fish and so on and so fourth!

Anyway on to the Bettas! I currently only have 1 available, the other is going to need months of recovery time.

Mushu- $8 adoption (shipping depends on zip code etc) or local pick up
DTHM Koi/Marbled Male
Ready for adoption in 2-3 weeks after slight fin tears are healed
Personality - FIESTY and very energetic. He darts all over the place
I will hold him if you can't live without him, but I can't let him leave until I am 100% positive he is ok! I have videos of him from the other night bringing him home if you wish to see him in action on my IG account. I initially thought he may be a little sick but I believe he was just chilled from sitting in the store cup. I would also like this fish to go to a forever home, same with anything I put up for adoption. In the event you get a female for a sorority and it doesnt work out, hey, no big deal it doesn't work all the time!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mushu is pending adoption again!

Also my Petco just got a HUGE shipment of bettas in, I will list types and colors below, pictures tonight!

HMPK Males-
Koi
Marbled blue/white/yellow

Rose Petal Males-
Dragon Scale copper/red
Bi-color Black and Pastel Pink

King Males:
Bi-Color red and black
Bi-Color Green and Red

DT and DTHMS Males:
Bi-Color White and Purple
MANY butterfly patterns

Delta Males:
Sapphire blue
Platinum White
Red and White Butterfly
White and Green Butterfly

Dragon-Scales:
MOST tail types
White/Blue
Red/White
LIGHT blue and black

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Nooooo! A koi! ;-; I can't have him shipped though, it's so cold.

And my parents won't let me.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nooooo! A koi! ;-; I can't have him shipped though, it's so cold.

And my parents won't let me.
LOL...I almost got him. I have a seriously hard time not buying every koi I find in the pet stores, mine don't have them often. He has an orange mustache too!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures of a few of them from last night. I ended up picking up a DTHMPK for someone but this shipment was one of the better ones they've had in a while!

I do require that people pre-pay for anything they want me to go back and get, especially if it's a healthy fish and not a rescue. In the event I go back and the fish you wanted is gone, you can either A. be refunded or B. have me look for something else while I'm there.

I might go back and get this HMPK for myself XD

Koi HMPK with a mustache ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ooh, the first boy looks like a couple we just got in at my Petco, too. Gorgeous! If only I had the space... *sigh*

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Took in a male Delta EE last night with some severe fin rot. He won't be ready for a while. Monday I am picking up a cellphane/platinum HM with a terrible case of fin rot as well.

The marbled blue/yellow HM male has been spoken for. Upon my visit last night everyone I had posted was still there!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most of everything I had posted is still there, but I have recently taken in a few new rescue fish. I will update this once the rescues are ready for adoption!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Available for adoption -

Frog - $22 shipped with 72 hour heat pack USPS Priotity
HMPK EE Male
Rescue case: Fin Rot (mild)
Currently living in: 10G Divided (3.25G section) Heavily decorated
Personality: Fiesty, Hyper and super friendly. Always greets me at the front of the tank and makes 4 bubble nests a day! Eats Omega One Pellets and frozen bloodworms.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I am so jealous of you right now Seaman...I asked about Mushu but alas I was too late. Soooo glad he went to a good home!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts