Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after lots of thinking and lots of money spent, I have decided that I would rather concentrate more on rescue then breeding right now, and it's just too much work to do them both at the same time! I'm sure you all understand!! So I have decided to sell off my breeders, and adopt out fish that are healed rescues or just "Wow pretty fish" purchases, to make room for bettas that are really really in need. Some of these bettas are free with the cost of shipping, others will cost a little money, but less then 1/2 of what I paid for them, lol. But I am keeping my favorites - Pop Rocks, Cosmo, Spots, Big Red, Oz and Troy

$6 for priority shipping $12 for express for up to 3 fish

Bumblebee - Purple Gas DTHM - $5 + Shipping

Crayola - Salamander HM - Free + Shipping

Bloo -Blue Butterfly HM - Free + Shipping

Damien - Fancy Copper Marble HMPK - $10 + Shipping

Jables - Red CT - Free + Shipping

Zodiac and Drucilla will also be available once they have recovered from their failed spawning attempt.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Put me down for Zodiac and Drucilla, please. I would LOVE to spawn them (or at least try). I may also take Damien.. but I need a few days to think about it.

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem! They're going to need a couple weeks before I'll feel comfortable shipping them! Zodiac will be $10, Drucilla will be free since she's really torn up!

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have one Dragon, but he's a personal favorite of mine and you would have to promise that you would give him the best home ever!!!

Pop Rocks

·
Registered
848 Posts
oh man... I love that guy... Is he actually purple? I would love him, but I already have a red/silver dragon that looks a lot like him.. unless he is purple?? All of my HM guys have turned into tail biters so that scares me... I have been wanting a HMPK... what kind of personality does Damien have?

I have 4 tanks... 3 gallon eclipse, 10 gallon divided 3 ways, 15 gallon divided 4 ways and a 5.5 for my CTs who have water sensitivity problems. All the tanks are cycled, except the 5.5 because I just set it up.

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damien is fantastic! He's always watching what you're doing and blows giant bubblenests!!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Can you hold Bumblebee? Just until I can talk to my parents. I've been wanting a DTHM for forever! And if no one else wants Crayola could you hold him too? Thanks!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Any bettas still available???

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.