Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Whoo thanks SOOO much Zenandra! My parents okay-d him so I'll PM you now!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey guys!!! Sorry I've been crazy busy at the barn planning an Open House, and have been having problems at work, I've just been busy!

Anyway I have looked over the whole thread and the fishies will go to the following people if everyone is still interested!

1fish2fish - Zodiac and Drucilla
Kuklachica - Damien
Learn to Fly - Bumblebee
Loelie - Bloo
Kohni - Jables

Crayola still needs a home!

And here are a couple more that still need homes!

Oz - blue pastel HM with tail damage - Free + shipping

Firefly - Orange/Blue Bi color VT - Free + shipping

I was interested in Crayola, do you have another picture of him?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Urrg! I wanted bloo so badbut I dont have the money

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
You want pictures of crayola? I got those! Took A bunch today!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Wow, he's gorgeous. :)

I wish I was allowed another betta, but I've been strictly limited to one.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Like I said before, if no one else wants Crayola I'll happily take him too. And if no one else wants Oz and you feel like it I'd be happy to have him as well XD. You can ship 3 together for the price of one right?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Wish I coulda gotten bloo but I'm glad he's going to a great home! =] Wish I could take Oz off your hands but I'm not sure If I have room for another 5 or 10 gallon tank in my future apartment as I'll be living in a 2 room with bunk beds situation. =/

If he still isn't adopted by September when I know what my living situation is like and if I have room for him can I PM you? =] He's a beauty! <3

·
Registered
649 Posts
So Zenandra, what size tank, food, etc is Bumblebee used to? I want to make sure I have everything.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I know other people have said it but if no one has taken Oz by the time you ship out Zodiac and Drucilla I'll take him. He's really cute x.x I can put him next to Neptune and have a matching pair of tail biters LOL

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
Im still very interested in Damien I have a big ten gallon already even with conditioner but I still need to buy a cave.

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
Oh..........Well Im happy for you Kuklachica please take good care of Damien.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow this is like throwing out a piece of meat in the middle of 3 starving dogs. Who will get it first lol.

Kuklachica you gotta let me see Damien after you get him :) He's gorgeous I had my eye on him as well.

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
So Zenandra, what size tank, food, etc is Bumblebee used to? I want to make sure I have everything.
He is in a 3 way divided 10 gallon, so he is in a little over 3 gallons. He eats a mix of Hakari Betta Bio Gold pellets and Topfin color enhancing pellets and gets frozen bloodworms twice a week and frozen daphnia on sundays!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Went out and bought a BUNCH of Blue decor fro Bloo's new tank yesterday XD Can't wait!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well, since I didn't get Bloo like we dicussed 3 weeks ago maybe I can take Crayola. He is very pretty and his colors are neat. Do you know about how old he is.

·
Registered
649 Posts
He is in a 3 way divided 10 gallon, so he is in a little over 3 gallons. He eats a mix of Hakari Betta Bio Gold pellets and Topfin color enhancing pellets and gets frozen bloodworms twice a week and frozen daphnia on sundays!
I only have single 2.5 gallons for each fish so he'll go in that. I have no idea what kind of pellets I have, they aren't in their original container. I do have bloodworms, but no daphnia. I'm not sure any of my LPS's sell that lol.

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thats ok! He'll love whatever you can give him!!

For everyone waiting for fish!
The temps here are close to 100. I don't have any cold packs and it's too hott to ship the fish anything but express! The weathers supposed to break by next week, so I should be able to ship them on monday!

·
Registered
197 Posts

The temps here are close to 100. I don't have any cold packs and it's too hott to ship the fish anything but express! The weathers supposed to break by next week, so I should be able to ship them on monday!
Sounds good..I saw on the news about how hot it is where you are at :cry: Hopefully it cools down for you soon. It's been about 90~ here the last two days, so I can understand!

·
Registered
649 Posts

Ohh that's terrible! I hope the temp. drops soon...
My aunt/cousins live in NJ and they said it was 107* the other day. And I thought it was hot here (90's)

I hope he gets here before I leave next Wednesday, otherwise my dad'll have to take care of him. Or would you be willing to wait till I get back?

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.