Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I can wait till you get back! It's up to you! I'll ship him out monday so he should get there by wednesday! But it's not guarenteed!

·
Registered
197 Posts
So I should get Bloo Tuesday if you are shipping out Monday, right? (I paid the $12 for express) just double checking, so I know when to be home ^^

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Yupp he'll be there on Tuesday :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Eh...if it's okay I'll just wait till I get back. Because if he doesn't get there by Wed. afternoon then my dad'll have to unpack him, etc. and I'd rather do that. Plus I'd rather not go away and leave a brand new fish with only my dad and later a petsitter to take care of him. Last time I came back and Titan was and really bad shape-and later died-because no one noticed :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
love jables. i would get him. i mean, i can afford him. i am planning on getting a betta any way . my mom wont let me. :-( :-( :-(

·
Banned
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Learn to Fly, that's no problem at all! Just let me know when you're getting back to I can plan when to ship him!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Learn to Fly, that's no problem at all! Just let me know when you're getting back to I can plan when to ship him!
I'll PM you!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Is Bloo still coming today? I get excited everytime I hear a truck XD

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think i'll get one from petco or petsmart first. Don't want to accidently kill a really fancy one. XD

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I talked to her on Facebook yesterday but haven't gotten a reply back on when or if she'd be sending Drucilla (Zodiac died :( ).

·
Registered
64 Posts
do you have a butterfly halfmoon? or a dragon halfmoon less than $20 and free shipping? shipping doesn't matter.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
The OP was banned. I don't think your going to find someone who will have free shipping.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ummm... why was she banned?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well she did have personal stuff going on.
I'd also imagine that her being banned didn't help with her maybe trying to get in contact with you.

But I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Well she did have personal stuff going on.
I'd also imagine that her being banned didn't help with her maybe trying to get in contact with you.

But I'm not sure.
Hi SaylorKennedy,

We never ban members without good reason.

If I'm not mistaken, the members who sent Zenandra their money made repeated attempts over the course of a month to find out when they were going to either receive their fish or get their money back, but Zenandra never answered them. She eventually came on and made a post about going through "personal stuff", but that is no excuse for taking members' money and not sending them anything in return and refusing to answer any inquiries about it. The members who sent Zenandra their money ultimately had to file a complaint with PayPal to get their money back.

Upon investigating this matter we discovered that Zenandra had been banned from several other betta forums for similar reasons, so this appears to be her m.o. We take protecting our members seriously. When repeated attempts to contact her about this matter failed, she was banned and told to contact us if she was interested in resolving the issue.

We still haven't heard from her.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I stand corrected.
Thanks for the reply. If that's the case, good she got banned then.
I guess it's part of the 'you believe most people are good' thing, but there are people in the world who have other motives.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
You're welcome, SalyorKennedy.

On that note, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. Zenandra, if you're reading this, know that you are still welcome to get in touch with us using the Contact Us page if you are interested in clearing up any misunderstanding with regard to this situation.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.