Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my local Petsmart has the 9 gallon Biube tank on clearance for like $70 and I'm thinking of getting it. I've always liked these tanks but they were always way more than wanted to spend on a tank. Has anyone had experience with the Biube or even the biorb tanks? I was wondering if the filter/air pump has to be used or if it can be taken out. Since I really don't want to have to buy specific plants and decor for this tank. It would house just 1 male betts with regular water changes. The videos I've seen make the air pump lookmlike the top of the water is too much for a betta. Anyway just looking for a little advice before I go out and buy it. Thanks!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have the baby biorb. I'm probably one of the only people on here that actually like it. The air pump is part of the filter, therefore cannot be removed. I don't buy their decorations either except for the things that cover the ugly tube in the middle. Otherwise, I buy regular decor. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.