Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is from one of my last spawns. I have no idea where his color comes from, because non of my fish have this color and neither did any of the fish the person I bought my fish from. I know because I saw all of her fish when I was looking for some. He is the only one in the spawn with these markings. I have two opaque females but they lack any blue or black marbling. As many of you may remember, I had my heart set on a white half moon with blue marbling a while back and I was sadly outbid. While that left a sour taste in my mouth I do believe karma has issued out justice in regards to this matter. I consider this guy a gift from god. He resembles the male I liked but he is even better and he is free. :-D

Here is a video of him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ3-soTbzWI

·
Registered
239 Posts
How awesome that you were able to get a random fish that looked like one you had missed out on! I love karma! LOL I think you should name him Karma! He is absolutely beautiful and congrats on such a nice boy! :D

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How awesome that you were able to get a random fish that looked like one you had missed out on! I love karma! LOL I think you should name him Karma! He is absolutely beautiful and congrats on such a nice boy! :D
Thank you, I completely agree I love Karma too. That's why I try to let live and let go because karma punishes the bad and rewards the good. As a token of my appreciation I named him Giovanni. Giovanni means "gift from god" :-D

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
that is soo pretty :-o that is random about a marble though ;-) love the fathers coloring it reminds me of my DBT boy that passed (has the same colors)

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
she is a cutie x3 little finnies, is she green or blue? i would LOVE PKs since i lost mines (not sure if luna is a PK :|)
the dad has so much fins 0-0

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she is a cutie x3 little finnies, is she green or blue? i would LOVE PKs since i lost mines (not sure if luna is a PK :|)
the dad has so much fins 0-0
She is blue, and in the right light she is the most beautiful blue I have ever seen. She stands out in the sorority that she is housed in. :)

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your female is beautiful.
yea she is my favorite female, I have never seen color like hers on a fish. The perfect fish would be her in male form LOL.

I took some more pictures of Giovanni today, the sun was out so I could get better pictures of him . :-D

I also took more video, I would be lying if I said I was not obsessed with this fish lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEJhACS85g

View attachment 46186

View attachment 46187

View attachment 46188

View attachment 46189

View attachment 46190

View attachment 46191

View attachment 46192

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
wow! He is beautiful!