Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the male as many of you all know ..him again with another spawn.

The female:

Spawn pics:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
OMG there is tons of them! lol I love the Dad, he's a beaut!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow, i just love the parents :-D a awful large spawn you have ;-) she must've been very chunky XD
well i tried spawning her before and she didn't spawn..i guess she just wanted the right mate..she didn't respong well to the male before this one..then finally this spawn happened with this male..and her eggs developed more from the previous attempt i believe , her tummmy was huge when i put her in with this guy.

·
Registered
442 Posts
bettaboyshiva, awesome! love it! can't wait to see photos in the next coming weeks. I have the same problem with a female here I tried to spawn to Julius, Hopefully this next guy is her chosen man because she looks like she's going to pop. Some family is in Puerto Rico not far from you, how is the weather?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bettaboyshiva, awesome! love it! can't wait to see photos in the next coming weeks. I have the same problem with a female here I tried to spawn to Julius, Hopefully this next guy is her chosen man because she looks like she's going to pop. Some family is in Puerto Rico not far from you, how is the weather?
thank you very much and the weather here is great warm and sunny :)...puerto rico prolly has the same weather ...i just noticed that the rust colour spawn are starting to colour up ...i saw a double tail with some red on his tail i hope he turns out to be a keeper . And that female is she responding to any males by getting the vertical stripes on her body? if so then most likely she has chosen that male.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here are some pics of the younsters...they cant get enough bbs..always have 2 hatcheries..and it looks like i have over 200 of them..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts