Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Maybe Truong and I could each pick some up when they are ready lol. I plan to be up in Edmonton in a couple months so might work out then. I hate shipping (even to Edmonton) so whenever possible pick up is best. Oh btw I would love a pair from this spawn :)

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Haha thanks so much guys. Interest means a lot to me.

I don't know how much shipping would be (can't be too much...) but there is a good chance I'll be in Calgary in December and they should be ready by then and we could meet or I could drop them off or whatever. Meeting people is so much more awesome then shipping, I agree. I won't ship if I can help it when it's that cold.

Or, I would be ok with selling them as babies to people with experience if you were in Edmonton before they are quite ready to be up for sale.

CJ, we should work out a trade...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Shipping in Alberta in December is very risky. We will work something out for sure Matt a trade is no problem. Sometimes I get hotshots to Edmonton as well so we can all make this work. Your fry look perfect shape.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Sorry, no pics! I've been really busy. Will try soon though.

I saw my first chase today. It was the largest guy, who is looking awesome for a month old, chasing a slightly smaller fry. Ventrals are coming in too.
Omg I saw one of my fry chase another too. Too cute!

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Then you should breed some ;-). But seriously, thank you. Did your girls from aquabid that you accidentally bought come in yet?

Here's a fairly typical fry from this batch... I couldn't get any pics of the monster, so this will have to do. Notice the white outlining coming in on the fins.
View attachment 223353

21 - 40 of 140 Posts