Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
Just wondering if anybody out there likes Michael Landon or my all-time fav TV series Bonanza!!!
It was my BFFL who got me started in them and I just thought I'd try to gt others into it too! ^.^
Michael Landon was an AWESOME actor and a wonderful person in rl too. :)
Bonanza was the second (to Gunsmoke) longest running tv show. It was a western series that lasted for 14 seasons. It was about a man and his 3 sons battling the lawlessness of the West and protecting their 1000 sq. mile ranch called the Ponderosa.

~Tiel

·
Super Moderator
5,857 Posts
By coincidence, wife and I were talking about this..... one of our favorite shows while growing up.

Don't know much about the stars though .... never were interested in celebrities. But "Little House On The Prairie" also starred by Micheal Landon (I think) was another favorite (mine, not hers) at that time.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By coincidence, wife and I were talking about this..... one of our favorite shows while growing up.

Don't know much about the stars though .... never were interested in celebrities. But "Little House On The Prairie" also starred by Micheal Landon (I think) was another favorite (mine, not hers) at that time.
Ah, yes! Little House on the Prairie. He wrote and directed most of them as well. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of COURSE. ::) It's the best TV show that ever aired. XD (Not counting The Lone Ranger of course.)

ROFL! XD Well. whaddya know? So I did. XD We're crazy you know that right? ::)

·
Registered
31 Posts
xD I just KNEW u would say that ::)

xD I know ::) Isn't the requirment in our houses that u HAVE to be crazy to live in them right ? ::) rofl

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ROFL!!! XD I know, right!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! XD Yes, let's. ::)

So who here likes Bonanza or Michael Landon??? ANYBODY?? XD

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Anybody else besides us crazy fans? ::)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool! ^.^ Who was your favorite character on LHOTP? :) I liked Charles Ingalls (of course. XD) and Alfred. ::) I think that was his name. XD

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ah yes! ::) Mr. Edwards always got "ol dan tucker" stuck in my head! XD I liked him too. :) He was always so jolly. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts