Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
CLARA !!!!!!!!!!
why did u just HAVE to get that song stuck in my head again ?
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! XD It's stuck in mine now too!!!!! XD

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
LOL! XD Add me to that list will ya? ::) Oh and Mr. Edwards too for getting it stuck in the first place. XD

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Okay so let's see....
List of Bonanza and Michael Landon Fans (and potential lunatics XD):
NflLover101
Tielbird101
Mr. Edwards on LHOTP. XD

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Oh don't we all. ::)
So Bonanza and LHOTP fans!

What was your absolute fav episode and what was your fav part? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lol, I know ;)
Hmm well there's the part where the garverys are getting divorced and pa cracks up and it was so funny after me and my parents watched it, my mom said how men don't listen to women and believe it or not, my dad did the same EXACT thing to my mom. And I laughed JUST like pa did, u should have seen me. It was hilarious :) I still laugh when thinking bout it so that was my fav part and some of my episodes are( I just couldnt pick one, Landon and French did too many good ones). The one where pa falls from tree yet still puts up the bags of food to complete the deal he had made. Then the one where hoss real son( his sons name is dirk I think) plays a shy son and LOOKS JUST like hoss just younger. And the one where Laura goes on the mountain and she was going to give herself to god. Sheesh, I listed 3 well those are the top 3 that I have seen.
And I loved all the bonanzas my brothers keepers was a Great one.

What's yours hope ?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Of Bonanza I think I'd have to say The Gunman whre Hoss and Little Joe get mistaken for two outlaws who look just like them and the ones with the dog named Walter. ^.^
As for LHOTP the same one you mentioned. XD Where they were gonna get divorced. XD Oh and that one where Pa's hair turns green after Laura and I forget his name dump paint on him accidentally. XD Then in church the next day Rev. Alden says "...green pastures.." and bursts out laughing. XD

·
Registered
31 Posts
OOH, yea those are good bonanza too :) but my brothers keeper was my fav cuz it had adam AND little joe, and u know what i mean right ? ::)
OMG ! I remember that one, that was good too :)
THEY WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE GREAT to me !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I just HAVE to get that one!!! XD Yeah I know what you mean. ::)
That one was so funny! XD
AND TO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

·
Registered
31 Posts
xD of course u know what i mean, after all if it wasn't adam(or to be correct, Pernell Roberts) I wouldn't have been related to little joe(or Michael landon). or hoss or pa or laura or victor french or any of them if it hadn't been for Pernell :) I can't thank my dear uncle willie enough for knowing pernell even if he was rather rude to people at times, right ?:)
ME AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

·
Registered
12 Posts
Michael Landon fan here. Bonanza was a great show (way before my time but I grew up watching Westerns with my dad). Little Joe is my favorite XD Little House was good but Charles Ingalls always comes off as "too perfect" if that makes sense.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts