Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was just wondering who all on the forum has fish for sale, and if not, where do you get yours from? Love the stuff on Aquabid, but transhipping makes me uneasy-- So I'm looking for USA breeders and sellers.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Mr. V. Chard 56. Basement bettas, Bettascapes, and martinismommy, evilVog all breed bettas, I wil breed bettas in the future. Check the spawn logs most of our members are based in the US so you are likely to get some Bettas from there spawns

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I import almost all my bettas. I live about 30 minuets away from Linda Olson so it's very easy for me to pick up my bettas.

www.mnbettashop.com is a good source as well.

Keep in mind that few US sellers offer nice fish for reasonable prices. I saw a pair of dragons up for $75! The fish were worth maybe $10 in my eyes. Join the IBC, read the standards, and choose very wisely.

Basement Bettas or Martinismommy have some of the best fish right now.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I import almost all my bettas. I live about 30 minuets away from Linda Olson so it's very easy for me to pick up my bettas.

www.mnbettashop.com is a good source as well.

Keep in mind that few US sellers offer nice fish for reasonable prices. I saw a pair of dragons up for $75! The fish were worth maybe $10 in my eyes. Join the IBC, read the standards, and choose very wisely.

Basement Bettas or Martinismommy have some of the best fish right now.

Alright, thanks. I think I may pick up some HMPKs from MNBettas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts