Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally do not see any faults, so I wanted to see what you guys thought? He has excellent branching, even fins, HM or maybe OHM, no spoon head, I love him and want to buy him, what do you think? a sibling sister is available and she had 180 degree spread as well with nice strait edges

Attachments

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
I like them. Though the male may be a rose it could just be because he's not flaring.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got them in the mail :) Alot younger/smaller then I expected BUT they are wonderful, will take pics when they arent sooo stressed, poor guy is just hanging out at the bottom of the tank, they were not packaged that great, and they leaked all over the newspaper in the box :( But they are everything I expected as far as quality :)

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
If I may suggest, do not breed him to his sibling sister. They seem to have excessive ray branching which may result in roses. Try to get a 4 rayed HM female. Just my opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.