Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so here's my new lady, Brunhilda. She is gigantic, the biggest CT girl I've seen yet - and she is gravid with eggies, so she's a balloon practically. She was in a tiny little cup, curled in there so tightly that she couldn't move. I felt awful (and rather intrigued about a giant CT!) for leaving her at the LFS the first time so I went back to get her out. She's going to go into a large kritter keeper as soon as possible. She's already stolen my heart and has given me a betta kiss or two. I can't wait to get her into a larger home ... I think she deserves it :)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
how pretty
you sure she is a she?

ETA: also should I magically have a fishy JUST like her and suddenly your fishy disappears.....its totally a coincidence xD

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice betta, how many inches measures? In my town i didn't see any giants, and i wonder how many inches?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
She looks very pretty! Can't wait for some side shots! I love the expression in the last pic!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a few new pics of Bru. She's currently in a 5 gallon tub with live plants, but it's pretty darn hard to take pics through the plastic. Bru was flaring mightily at the mirror . . . her name was chosen well!

·
Registered
692 Posts
She is stunning!!!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, she has a beard. Some girls have larger beards than others, but usually girls have beards. Her scales have turned a lovely deep black and she's got a steel shimmer to her yellow fins. So glad I went back for her . . . she's a beautiful lady <333

1 - 15 of 15 Posts