Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Buddy, Buzz, Honey, Brody and Simon
459 Posts
Just wanted to show off this growing bubble nest that is pushing the leaf up out of the water. So proud of this guy!

View attachment 1033690
He’s beautiful!!!!! Oh my goodness! This is such a random question but do you order your IAL online or buy locally? I usually order off Amazon and lately am not impressed with what I’ve received. Obviously your baby loves those leaves!!! Just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He’s beautiful!!!!! Oh my goodness! This is such a random question but do you order your IAL online or buy locally? I usually order off Amazon and lately am not impressed with what I’ve received. Obviously your baby loves those leaves!!! Just curious. Thanks!
I buy them online!! I’ve already bought several from Amazon, and wasn’t impressed by one brand (Josh’s Frogs), haven’t tried the newest one yet (Tantora), and then these smaller leaves I’m just using for Aesthetic now. I think the bigger leaves actually give you the tannins, while these smalls ones are just cute :love: the small ones are from Sungrow, but if you find some you like then I’m 100% here to pick your brain, too!!

·
Premium Member
Buddy, Buzz, Honey, Brody and Simon
459 Posts
Awesome! Thank you so much. In the pics they look bigger so I was curious. 🙂

I have bought Tantora several times. I used to be really happy with them but to be honest, the last few times they’ve been ok. I’d try them again though. There are two on Amazon I sent back. One are by OC Tropical. They were supposed to be Tantora but I went through OCT seller and they sent me their brand and they had mold on them. I also ordered some by JOR brand and sent those back. I’ve had off and on luck with Sun Grow. The ones made by Matchimma are usually good but I still don’t use some of the leaves. I’m super picky and if it looks iffy I don’t use it. But 90% of the time, they’re good and have a ton of tannins and are really thick.

I’m always looking for new brands that are real nice. They aren’t easy to find. I will keep you posted. I’m going to order Matchimaa again since I feel like they are pretty consistent.

Please keep me posted if you find a great brand. I’d love to know. I hope you have a great night!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts