Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was just about to go to bed, went to say goodnight to Poseidon, when i noticed he built a bubble nest! Im so happy!! I haven't gotten a heater yet, and a light is in the mail, but he's happy. :D i guess going from a 1.2 gallon to a 10 gallon was a good move :)

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Awesome! My male loves his big 10 gallon, too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! My male loves his big 10 gallon, too.
Since I woke up, it seems like there is a little more bubbles, and I feed him some bloodworms this morning, and I watch him eat, and he seems more enthusatic when he eats now. I was worried a 10 gallon, almost empty tank would have been too much for him, and not having a heater or light. But he seems fully happy. :)

(Light is in the mail, and buying a heater soon)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cool! My male betta also made 2 bubble nests 2 weeks before. Now he doesn't even make any even though he is in a 11 gallon with filter heater light gravel plants... :cry:

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
They will claim whatever space you give them :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! My male betta also made 2 bubble nests 2 weeks before. Now he doesn't even make any even though he is in a 11 gallon with filter heater light gravel plants... :cry:
Maybe they don't do it all the time, just because I have fun baking a cake, I don't always want to come home a bake a cake? Lol

He'll make more, I can feel it, don't worry. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So right before I went to work, I noticed this! I was so happy, I had to snap a picture. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
WOW That's a HUGE bubble nest! Any thoughts to breed him with a female?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts