Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo... I bred my female and male hm about 3 days ago and the male was not interested at all... So I quit breeding (since the only one who was cooperative was snowflake "female") I looked for a new breeding pair until today. I woke up and found snowflake in her bowl (temporary) with a Bubblenest and some eggs haha I know they wouldn't hatch but it's amazing how much of a "mother" she is! I love her to bits and I would love to breed her but I have no hm male atm
-__- and my hm boy doesn't want to breed.. At all. Here is a picture of her and the Bubblenest and eggs!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never heard of a female doing that! Tough girl says she doesn't need a silly boy to take care of her eggs! Oh, but wait... LOL
XD I thought the exact same thing D: she was all conditioned and ready to breed but my spoiled male was like " NOoo, O___O find someone else to pick on!"

·
Registered
79 Posts
XD I thought the exact same thing D: she was all conditioned and ready to breed but my spoiled male was like " NOoo, O___O find someone else to pick on!"
Way to spoil the fun, spoiled male! lol That's too bad though! Hopefully she'll get a willing partner soon.. clearly she wants everyone to see her offspring!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Way to spoil the fun, spoiled male! lol That's too bad though! Hopefully she'll get a willing partner soon.. clearly she wants everyone to see her offspring!
Yeah, she's a willing female betta who wants to breed whenever a male is in sight haha. Or in other words I sometimes call her "desperate" ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.