Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vertebrate Green Plant Natural environment Botany

Sad to report Buddy suddenly stopped eating Sunday night and by Monday afternoon he had passed away.
He was estimated at at least a year and a half old. We regulary tested his water and the params were good but still he had been gradually slowing down for a couple of months and then a rapid decline in the final week. We have burried him under the wild flower patch in the garden. A beautiful resting place for a beautiful boy.

Super Moderator
Farewell, beautiful lad 馃槬. It鈥榮 so hard if we can鈥榯 find out the reasons and treat accordingly.
He was so handsome!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Farewell, beautiful lad 馃槬. It鈥榮 so hard if we can鈥榯 find out the reasons and treat accordingly.
He was so handsome!
Thanks. As he was a marble in constant colour change I always expected it would be a tumour to get him as his skin was always so busy but he never developed one, at least not an external one I could see at any rate. He was indeed a stunning wee fella.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the kind words.

I'm in no rush to get another Betta yet, but when I'm ready I'll obvs do a full clean of the tank.

Premium Member
Buddy, Buzz, Honey, Brody and Simon
View attachment 1033585
Sad to report Buddy suddenly stopped eating Sunday night and by Monday afternoon he had passed away.
He was estimated at at least a year and a half old. We regulary tested his water and the params were good but still he had been gradually slowing down for a couple of months and then a rapid decline in the final week. We have burried him under the wild flower patch in the garden. A beautiful resting place for a beautiful boy.
I鈥檓 so sorry to hear about Buddy. He was so pretty. S.I.P lil one

Registered
Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. Grief hurts but over time becomes bearable. Meanwhile you have the comfort of knowing you did your best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts