Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ehh I can dream can't I? xD

I want theeeemmmm D: cost is 30.00 then shipping 45.00 >< D: :lol: And they're new stock :3 that white one is NOT gonna last. He'll be snatched right up. Same with the mustard gas </3

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
If you mean the yellowish one, I think its a pineapple or chocolate betta, as opposed to a MG one, I don't think there's enough blue there for him to be classed as a MG, but then thats just my opinion, he's probably a MG in the IBC standards if that's what hes listed as!I'm begging you, get the MG or the pure white!!!they're too good to pass up!!!If anyone protests tell them: It's breeding stock, once I breed him and the fry are grown up, I can make all that money back! (I know breeding shouldn't be used to make money, but they'll take your word for it!!!)

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: I wish!! I just need the money FOR them/him LOL. Mainly the white one I want the white one D: :lol:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Try selling something on etsy or ebay, or even old equipment on here!!!You have to get him/them!!!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xDD only problem is I can't drop off LOL it's only pick up...

All well :-( I think I should focus more on rescues, but still... He's SO PURTY!!! :3 xD I wish we got white bettas here. I mean El Dorado was YELLOW!! =D and he'll be the last bright yellow I'll ever see lol. Maybe one day I should make my bf take me to an LFS store in edmonton...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
How ironic...first I'm breeding gandalf and lily, to start a white betta line...then I'm breeding Pineapple and lily, to start a yellow/pineapple line!!!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: :lol: I would love white bettas. I mean, true purple I'd DIE FOR (or rather kill for >.> because then I'd be alive and have them xDD) but those don't exist lol.

If anything my new gal, who has the wild type coloring will be with my fighter :3 Buuut after I get more stuff, and this spawn (down to 10 from 15) is older.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yeah true purple or true green!!!Before now I always wanted true white, and now I have them...soooo...when people create these colourings, I'll have some of them!!!But...you should still get the white or MG!!!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol: You know what I would love to find? green :3 not teal, or blue with yellow wash, or yellow with blue wash, I mean..green xD

I totally would love a white. I wish I had the money right now!! WOnder if no one wants him I can dibs him >.> for the end of this month.... hhhmm....

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Wow..I want em too..all of them, they are gorgeous!!!..who's selling them, do people really order live fish on line?? that scares me..I would flip out to see them not survive..:( I can see they are worth the money..Wow

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a lady in Ontario =D since she is in canada, it's so much better (in my mind) because less cost, and less travel.

OMG BECKY!!! I got two new rescues :( new thread for them

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
xDDD I don't live at home TEHE!! :3 except my mother would be appalled to know her daughter spends tons of money on ONE fishy :p

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Leilei: this is gandalf and lily, they were shipped from thailand to the uk, and arrived healthy with gandalf only having 1 pinhole from over flaring during the journey.Lily is a little camera shy!!!

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah they ship them from Thailand, to Ontario... makes it SO much easier for people like me xD no transhipping, nothing.

Hmm.... -does the math- ... ... -looks around -drat! no more tank space xDD

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Where in Ontario Sena?!?!?? -heart attack- if it's a good price you may be able to enjoy the chocolate through me! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have no idea where it is in Ontario xD I'm up in Alberta (close to Edmonton). It costs me 45 dollars to have bettas shipped from there to here. Sorry I meant they shipped to ontario then to people in canada, like me :p

They are online only, though, reptileandfishcanada.com <3 she's so friendly!!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
$30... :'( so pricey.
They do have half-moons with no colour choice for cheaper.. Hmm, I'm sure she'd give me an idea of what they are. Hehe.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes lol. She asks what color you want (I said SURPRISE MEH!!! =D), and she'll find one for ya. She gave me 2 freebies <3 Hence why I got my double tail aaaall along!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.