Betta Fish Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Holy moly Cosmic! I’m so sorry! I had a glass skull laying sideways in my goldfish tank and one of them managed to wedge themselves under it probably looking for food 🙃 thankfully the skull is transparent so I SAW her trapped under it and got her out in time, my condolences. Sending you big hugs from afar 💜

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
The smallest babies are now in my 15 gallon as of last night, filled only half way right now. I wanted to remove the sand but it wasn't siphoning like usual so I just left it. I transfer fry over to the big tank when they grow enough. :D

Moved my divided bettas to my 20 gallon with an empty spot saved for whatever other boy I choose to keep. Not finished scaping this tank yet but this morning I woke to all 3 of the guys having a bubble nest competition! :LOL:

Fancy pants Prince Zym

Fabulous Squall

Avizandum has been getting some red in his ventrals and he still has blowout from flaring - should I be concerned about that? Is there things I can do to make it go away?

Heres one of the biggest fry from the 29 gallon, who I might end up keeping if his colors don't change too much. Position would be a good name for him.

Heres the cute black faced one, he reminds me of an oreo. :love:

It was tough to get pictures of the fry today, they are all so much more active in a bigger tank but thats good.
Heres some "jarred" fry (currently kept in 1 gallon each):

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I’m definitely interested in getting a fish from you. I’d love to have one. 😍 id go buy another tank just for a cosmic baby fish LOL
AWW cool! :D do you want anything specific colorwise/gender? I'm so excited! I need to order shipping supplies asap.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Your black face marble babies are so so cute and I really really love the blue body babies that look like the Dad too. Gender I’m leaning to Male but if those black face marble babies are female I’d still love one. So I can be your “mailed” fish order 👍🏻 Shoot me a message whenever you’re ready to hash out details 🎉🎉

101 - 112 of 112 Posts