Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I've ordered from these guys before but keep in mind they have a tendency to illegally ship (not labeled as live plants) and they might get caught by customs. I have ordered from them before and received my package in good time.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
plantedaquariumscentral.com is a really good place. And use the coupon code BETTAFISH for 10% off.

I go to my LFS and they ship plants but for some reason it says they are sold out for mist plants.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I've ordered from these guys before but keep in mind they have a tendency to illegally ship (not labeled as live plants) and they might get caught by customs. I have ordered from them before and received my package in good time.
Really I never put a link? **face palm** sorry!

http://www.aqmagic.com/index.php

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
My most recent online plant purchase was from AquariumPlants.com . I would have ordered from plantedaquariumcentral.com but they didn't have anything in stock that I was looking for. The plants I did buy came in very quickly; they actually expedited the order because of the extreme heat. The plants look great and are taking off in my 29 gal community. The shipping was a bit expensive, tho.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have only bought on line once and won't do it again.
Most of the plants were dying due to the warm weather, the only one to survive was a Java fern and a bulb I ordered which has been in my tank for 3 weeks now and no sign of life

I prefer to go and shop around and pick my plants first hand

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have only bought on line once and won't do it again.
Most of the plants were dying due to the warm weather, the only one to survive was a Java fern and a bulb I ordered which has been in my tank for 3 weeks now and no sign of life

I prefer to go and shop around and pick my plants first hand
I'd agree that I'd prefer to shop in a store but most of the local stores have a very limited selection. The selection is usually in poor health as well

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'd agree that I'd prefer to shop in a store but most of the local stores have a very limited selection. The selection is usually in poor health as well

Me too- Well the pet stores nearby have the most horrible looking plants. When I wanted anacharis it all looked eaten already and not very nice in color. The nearest nice plant store is over 30 mins away . . I should go but if they are out of what I want I would be annoyed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts