Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all said goodbye to Noah today

He developed some sort of tumor on his side about 6-8 months ago and I made sure we did the best we could for him. He started getting bloat and constipation, and the fin rot was getting worse and worse and he was having more trouble swimming every day. He stopped responding to peas, salt baths and kanaplex (3 full rounds in 6 months) just seemed so hard on him I couldn't put him through it again. So we put him in a little bucket with some floater plants, and some tank water and some bloodworms and added a few drops of clove oil until he was comfortable and just added a few more until he was free from his suffering.

You were a good little buddy and I loved you more than i can express, Noah. Swim free pal ♥

Attachments

·
Registered
Many Platies, 1 Glofish, Many Goldfish and RRM's, Many Shrimp and Snails, 1 Cory, 5 Birds.
3,998 Posts
I almost cried reading this. 😭 😭 😭 😭 I am so sorry for your loss. 😭😭😭 I just lost a bird today and I miss him so much. 😭😭😭 SIP Noah. :cry::cry:😞😞

Reactions: Gbay

·
Registered
1) 25 litres, Espresso the betta,2) 60 litres with 2 blue rams,3) my cat!
3,193 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss... Noah lived a great life, in an amazing tank, and I'm sure he enjoyed every second. Thanks for taking such a great care of him! SIP Noah, you'll be missed...😭

·
Banned
Mango(female betta in 10 gallon tank) nitro(hound mutt male) nutmeg(treeing Tennessee brindle female
197 Posts
My over emotional butt oh god poor baby he is safe and happy now just lost a babe too ahhh 😭

1 - 6 of 6 Posts