Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love to see people's tank setups for their sororities and if your tank is happy and calm!

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is my new setup. It's a 15 Gallon with 8 bettas; I had 3 lonely bettas in this tank for a while and finally decided to add a few more. There is still some fighting happening and fin nipping, I'm hoping it'll calm down soon. I have plenty of plants and hiding spots. Only thing is that all the females like to stick together rather than separated.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
This is my current set up. Its a 20 gallon with 9 girlies in it. There were 10 but unfortunately I lost one girl awhile back. These girls get along very well together. The current decor is not great (in my opinion). I have recently moved though so it will be some time before I get back into the way I would like. I need to purchase more live plants. (Right now the only ones I have in there are a few at the front of the tank). I found some gorgeous large purple silk plants at Petco (purple is my favorite color) that I just had to get. lol

Also this tank was once a divided home for 4 males. you can still see some glue on the walls. Wish I knew how to get it off without damaging the tank!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts