Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not with needles. I wanted some for my tank, so I got some, and some droppers too. I just can tremember y -_-

It is my snail breeding tank and it has one betta fish too.

·
Registered
535 Posts
i use them to suck up all the food that the guys didnt eat :p

·
Registered
847 Posts
I use a TB syringe to dose out water conditioner for the little tanks and my big 5occ to suck start the siphon. I don't care how many times I have followed the directions for the siphon I still lose my prime.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Dosing out medication/liquid chemicals, like people said, is what I have a couple for.

I hate it when I go through something and pick it up and go: "Now why on earth DID I get this??!" :D

That is a super tip to start a siphon with one although I don't know how that would work. If someone can pass the info that would be great. With one pull of the plunger there wouldn't be enough water in my siphon to pull the water over the side of the aquarium... They are small.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeahhhh but um no.. I really don't know, but I have been experimenting with what happens when I move bacteria cultures between filters, and suck up from ALL the way at the bottom, under the gravel, and see what I get. I also injected a liquified food substance (made it myself :) into the gravle for the newborn snailies. I dont think I had any of that in mind. oh well :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you got them from advise on here and you created a post about it, you can go through your statistics in your profile. It lists all the posts you started in one section and all the threads you have ever commented on in another.

GL remembering :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thnks! but no, I just remember workin in my tank and thinking "this would be easier with a syringe"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts