Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Ray from Ontario, Canada. Have had bettas on and off since I was a kid. I tried breeding a few times ,but always met with frustration. I had given up, then I found this site, and was very impressed with the knowledge and spawn logs. I'm now re-inspired and will be lurking around here a lot. I have males ready, but now it is a matter of finding females, as my LFS doesn't often have what I want(looking for crowntails and HM BTW ) if you folks know of any Canadian members who can ship, I`m willing to pay, cheers! :-D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I have given a lot of thought into breeding also I hear its can be kinda tough to get started. But lots of info here should help. Good luck finding the girls you are looking for

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ya, I was hoping there might be some links on there somewhere that might be helpful for you. There's some pretty good specialty stores in the GTA area, maybe they might have some leads for you?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too long of a drive. I was talking to the owner of my LFS and he says he may be able to get his hands on some for me after March break. If he can't find what I like , I will just wait til summer when there should be more Canadian sellers on Aquabid

·
Registered
423 Posts
check out bettalogue betta quebec on facebook
or bettalogueqc on youtube
he ships anywhere in canada :)
i'm getting a new one from him tomorow :)

edit - they are also super healthy, and well cared of, if you want something in particular, he can find it

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello from Ottawa and +1 for Bettaloque. He's got very nice bettas and a great set up. I took a drive to check him out in November and came home with two new girls. :)
Where in Ontario are you roughly?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hello from Ottawa and +1 for Bettaloque. He's got very nice bettas and a great set up. I took a drive to check him out in November and came home with two new girls. :)
Where in Ontario are you roughly?
Going to see a new batch he got Thursday :) I absolutely can't wait!
Might get the halfmoon I posted the video before though! not sure heh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much for the welcomes and info guys! I'll have to check out that site. I'm in Owen Sound - pretty much a black hole for the aquarium hobby lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts