Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bad/good obsession! I'm picking out two potential breeders (or just sorority girls - we'll see how they finish growing) and a new male. My poor husband has no idea what it's like now that my betta love has been reignited! I'll likely be buying the circled females and the top right male in the third photo. :) I found a breeder not too far from me so shipping only takes 1-2 days, which is lovely because I'm in southern Alabama and it is HOT.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's a bad/good obsession! I'm picking out two potential breeders (or just sorority girls - we'll see how they finish growing) and a new male. My poor husband has no idea what it's like now that my betta love has been reignited! I'll likely be buying the circled females and the top right male in the third photo. :) I found a breeder not too far from me so shipping only takes 1-2 days, which is lovely because I'm in southern Alabama and it is HOT.
Wow, they are stunning!!

·
Super Moderator
5,970 Posts
You found a nearby breeder? You're in trouble. You are hooked !!! Lol

Don't worry. You're not alone. I've been breeding them for decades and I still buy on impulse. But nowadays I limit my color preferences . . . . When I can. Lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yep, I’m in trouble for sure! She’s only 4 hours from me so the bettas arrive very quickly. ;)

Here are some more photos of my new male that I’m very excited about! He should be here Tuesday/Wednesday along with the 2 females. :)
Yep, I’m in trouble for sure! She’s only 4 hours from me so the bettas arrive very quickly. ;)

Here are some more photos of my new male that I’m very excited about! He should be here Tuesday/Wednesday along with the 2 females. :)
How beautiful!! I would be so excited too! Good luck to you and your new babies!

·
Registered
1 Posts

They are just awesome, i just loved them. I can know the feeling of your excitement as i also recent order of 1 more fish and i am so excited to meet them and i also used Citizenshipper fast pet shipping service to meet my new family members as soon as possible. I haven't able to wait much.

Your fish are also eye pleasuring. :love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts