Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caption what your betta(s) is thinking when it greet you ......

Leo is thinking " Man, right now is a good time to feed me!" :grin2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
:laugh: My Betta is thinking: "Hey #####! I'm a little bored." Or: "Yawn, you woke me up! :frown2: can I go to bed? Again? Pleae? Stop poking your finger in the water I'm trying to sleep!" OR: "Hey! Feeding time? Yay!"

·
Registered
939 Posts
One thinks 'Food. Food. Food.' and the other one thinks 'When will the human come and FEED ME?!' lol

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Primavera *flutters pectorals* - Hellow feed me? I has bubblenest, see? And ohhh look at that you fed me, thank you,
now I must go. Can I has some more food?

Duke - Oh, it's YOU. *flares* Food. Now.

Vanilla - Hello human! I see that you have arisen and are about to partake in your morning sustenance, please, please, please do feed me. I would be a much happier fish if I had some . . . oh, look at that! A new leaf in my pellia! Oh, look, food! Where did that come from? Hello there human! I have a bubblenest!

(the new girl) - Well, you look a little scary, but at least you're okay and won't hurt me. But . . . *flares* . . . I'm still not sure about you. Can I eat now? That IAL works wonders on my scales!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Food, huh?

Primavera *flutters pectorals* - Hellow feed me? I has bubblenest, see? And ohhh look at that you fed me, thank you,
now I must go. Can I has some more food?

Duke - Oh, it's YOU. *flares* Food. Now.

Vanilla - Hello human! I see that you have arisen and are about to partake in your morning sustenance, please, please, please do feed me. I would be a much happier fish if I had some . . . oh, look at that! A new leaf in my pellia! Oh, look, food! Where did that come from? Hello there human! I have a bubblenest!

(the new girl) - Well, you look a little scary, but at least you're okay and won't hurt me. But . . . *flares* . . . I'm still not sure about you. Can I eat now? That IAL works wonders on my scales!
Lol everyone just want's to eat, don't they?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts