Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it okay if my blue halfmoon betta is turning white on his top fin? I just noticed that today. He does have a white face, he was like that when I bought him.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I think you may have a marbler on your hands! :D Marblers change colours over time. Pics please!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you may have a marbler on your hands! :D Marblers change colours over time. Pics please!

I don't think he's a marble because he's solid blue all over except his face and starting to white out on top. I mean it doesn't look like a fungus or anything, but its concerning.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Could you take a picture? That would help to see whether it is a disease or marbling.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I tried....my ipod takes really bad photos i apologize
His top fin looks like it has fin-rot. Not too sure about the white spot . . . Has his behaviour changed at all?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Could you take another picture, just to see the progress? How long have you had him? It's normal for the first few days up to two weeks for them to be nervous to eat. But after that it can be a sign of illness.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you take another picture, just to see the progress? How long have you had him? It's normal for the first few days up to two weeks for them to be nervous to eat. But after that it can be a sign of illness.
Unfortunately I found him dead last night. He was acting weird before he died, but I found him on his side so yeah i can't. Sorry

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Unfortunately I found him dead last night. He was acting weird before he died, but I found him on his side so yeah i can't. Sorry
Oh, I'm so sorry. :( I wish I could have helped . . . You did your best though. RIP :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts