Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Cholla is legally collected from public lands so it has not been exposed to pesticides, fertilizers or other pollutants. The Cholla has been scrubbed and pre-rinsed in plain tap water. To prepare for aquarium: Place Cholla in a pot of water and bring to a boil; boil for five minutes and let set in the water until it cools; rinse in treated water. Cholla roots can take several days to weeks to water log enough to sink.

All measurements are approximate and I do combine shipping and repeat customers receive an additional 10% off purchases of $20 or more. Shipping is once a week via Priority. Refunds will be made on postage estimate overages of $2.00+. If I underestimate I will cover the difference. I don't need your ZIP but I do need to know if you are East or West of the Mississippi. West is higher; sometimes twice as much. A recent shipment to Oregon was $50 while same weight to NY was $25.00.

Cholla sticks are included with each piece ordered and sometimes plants; but those may have Duckweed or snails. Any questions? Need a larger photo? Please send a PM. For a total send a PM with Cholla numbers and the state in which you live.

PayPal only. PLEASE LIST CHOLLA NUMBERS IN THE "NOTES" SECTION. If you can't pay right away just send a PM to make arrangements. As always, I won't list on AquaBid until BF members have the opportunity to buy first. #261-#279 will be Betta Fish-Eyes-Only until November 21.

If you want to share your tanks containing my Cholla please feel free to post in this thread!

Thanks for looking and don't forget....if you are crafty Cholla is a great base wood!

Linda

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
#6 New November Pieces

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cholla Sticks

Cholla sticks are also available to purchase individually. Picture is a sample. I cannot send specific pieces as they are mixed up in a box.

Cholla stick prices: 4" Straight: $1.00; 6" Straight: $1.50; 4" Branched: $1.75; 6" Branched: $2.00.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both branched and straight Cholla sticks are now available. These are great for Dwarf Crays and for Shrimp as it gives them a safe place to molt. Pleco love to chew on them.

Also available are Alder Cones at 15 cents each. I use them instead of IAL. Shrimp enjoy chewing on them when they soften. They do darken water by releasing tannins; how much depends on how many you use.

Cholla stick prices: 4" Straight: $1.00; 6" Straight: $1.50; 4" Branched: $1.75; 6" Branched: $2.00.

Below are samples. These are in boxes so I cannot send a particular one.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hard drive has been patched so I'm playing catch-up. If anyone reading this has suggestions for a good 17" laptop please share. Hoping to take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hard drive died. Should be getting a new this week. Am using husband's work laptop to post this hoping anyone who bought Cholla will see. Unfortunately, because it is his work computer it is frowned upon for it to be used for anything personal without permission. He's requesting tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed and thank for understanding.

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to all of my buyers. Don't forget repeat buyers receive an additional 10% discount on purchase of $10 or more.

Sold: #13; #71; #100; #139; #146; #167; #180; #183; #190; #194; #212; #216; #231; #235; #244; #252; #257; #261; #263; #267; #269; 278.

Please post photos of your tanks and Cholla in this thread to share ideas.

·
Super Moderator
19,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm about ready to update. Don't want to double sell. Can I send you a note when I'm finished? May take a week as I have about 20 new pieces to label.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Of course! Your pieces are quite lovely. I found a place with drift wood in South Dakota, but all of it was too big for my little tanks. So let me know right away!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts