Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Been a while.

So I'm looking to buy 3 identical betta aquariums to place side by side on a living room display. I'm looking at 5-10 gallon and something stylish. Not just a $5 DPG sale tank. Nothing wrong with those, I have a few. But since this will be in the front of the house I would like something nice.
Here are a few I'm looking at (I have no experience with any of these).
What do you all think? Have any better options?
I have the fluval spec as well. But I'd rather have the filter in the back for what I am doing.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,461 Posts
I've have taken it down, but I have an eight gallon, bow front AquaTop aquarium and I no idea that glass could be so clear. I would not hesitate to recommend any of their aquariums just for that difference alone.

My hard drive crashed and took my photos with it but I was able to find two on the Forum.
AquaTopTank1.jpg AquaTopTank2.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've have taken it down, but I have an eight gallon, bow front AquaTop aquarium and I no idea that glass could be so clear. I would not hesitate to recommend any of their aquariums just for that difference alone.

My hard drive crashed and took my photos with it but I was able to find two on the Forum.
View attachment 1025783 View attachment 1025784
Oh my goodness that is absolutely a gorgeous tank. I love it. My hubby now wants me to get a bigger tank for my girl and use the tank she is in now back to hospital tank.

·
Premium Member
2 chihuahuas, a chameleon, 4 betta splendens and 1 betta mahachai.
568 Posts
I have the MarineLand and love it! The filter system is silent and has lots of room for filter media (and even a heater) and the light is great for plants :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

View attachment 1025783 View attachment 1025784
Thank you for sharing! It was a beautiful setup.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
I have a 5 gallon Glofish tank for my betta. :) He loves it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts