·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
this is going to sound stupid, but how do u enter? instead of entering email, do i just type in username? thx
i believe you either log in via facebook or you can create a rafflecopter account. once in, you can enter just by typing your Bettafish.com username. others, please chime in if i am incorrect (i didnt enter myself for obvious reasons, lol).

·
Registered
529 Posts
This is a wonderful giveaway DiiQue! You are so generous. *hugs* Good luck to everyone! I just entered. ;)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Wow, so generous! I have absolutely no luck, but maybe it'll turn around a bit? lol I HOPE!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Haha entering now! This is so nice of you! I never win give-aways but this would be the perfect one to win!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks guys. It was the least I could do... this site and it's members have taught me alot about fish keeping. Dr. Z is going strong and I can honestly say that if it wasnt for the information on all of the sticky posts and the rocket fast responses I've received from the veterans, he would most likely be at the rainbow bridge now.

Anyways, Xmas is my favorite time of the year and I love it when people get excited about presents (I know I do)... also, I think these contests help bring our little community on the web -- closer. =)

Now, back to the never ending cycle of "counting before the mods oppa gangnam style us". We did get to 64 last night! hehe

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You have the option to log on via FB or you can create a rafflecopter account... Whichever is easier for you. Once signed in, youthen just enter your bettafish username and enter.

21 - 40 of 170 Posts