Betta Fish Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Yes, he is a giant. I have always wanted a giant but felt like the "Kings" at Petco were too dark in color for my liking, and I only recently was able to set up a 10 gallon tank. He is 4.5 months old, so I am not sure how much bigger he might get, but even 2 full inches of body is a large fish! Probably the largest I have ever owned now that I think of it... :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Late, but congrats :3 I'm glad you picked out a pretty betta! Was wondering when it would be, Lol <3

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Gorgeous colors! I want to own a giant one day too, nice pick!

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
Yes, he is a giant. I have always wanted a giant but felt like the "Kings" at Petco were too dark in color for my liking, and I only recently was able to set up a 10 gallon tank. He is 4.5 months old, so I am not sure how much bigger he might get, but even 2 full inches of body is a large fish! Probably the largest I have ever owned now that I think of it... :)
Congrats! He's pretty!

·
Registered
89 Posts
THAT IS AN AMAZING FISH!! If I had seen one like him a while ago probably would have jumped at that, I do agree the giants at petco are way to dark!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I just wanted to update that HE HAS ARRIVED! I am acclimating him now, and will post pictures over in the picture section of the forum in just a minute if you want to see him. Not great photos yet, but those will come later.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Any pics?

·
Registered
433 Posts
I mean like now that he is settled in his tank.

161 - 170 of 170 Posts