Betta Fish Forum banner

201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Well thanks for the chance to let me compete.
You're welcome! Since you helped out a lot with the contest, you get a drawing too. :-D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Thank you! I posted in your art thread about what I would like.
Great! I'll start yours and Atena's as soon as I find me pencil...XD

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Atena, yours is finished, just need to scan it and edit it so all that funky stuff that happens from scanning is gone. Sadly, I don't have the program on this computer so I have to wait until my brother is done with the computer that has the software.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
1st place: Atena, Gracie8890, polukoff, Perseusmom, and tappy4me! (all tied w/ 28)

2nd Place: coolprave, guiga10, horsyqueen, Indigo Betta, and Kitty Whiskers (all tied w/ 26)

3rd Place: bryanacute, Fgradowski, hannah16, ktbrew, and sunstar93 (all tied w/ 25)

Congrats to all the 1st place winners! You each get a grayscale drawing (digital copy) of the betta of your choice. You may post the pictures you want me to draw here, and I will post the drawings here.
i wasn't expecting to come 2nd i'm pleased with that:-D thank you everyone

·
Registered
697 Posts
Atena, yours is finished, just need to scan it and edit it so all that funky stuff that happens from scanning is gone. Sadly, I don't have the program on this computer so I have to wait until my brother is done with the computer that has the software.
Great, I can't wait to see it. Thank you so much for donating such an awesome prize!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #216

·
Registered
697 Posts
That is awesome. Great job!

Are you going to art school?

201 - 219 of 219 Posts