Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
I did not even know about the heater, but I do not need one either. I am sure I can think of something though. :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Okay. The masses have spoken! :) Winner can chose one aquarium related item on Amazon.com worth 25 or less.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Wow such a nice prize that is so awesome for you to do DiiQue !!! Still working on getting my Christmas tank ready...can we also submit a video ? MY tank is tall and since I only have my phone to take pictures with its kinda hard to get the entire tank into one picture.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Sure I will accept a video.

Sounds good Diique thanks!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Perseus is having a very Merry Grinchmas, he didnt want to be in any of the pictures but he did show up or one and he is in the video I posted above decking the halls with lots of flaring...lololol In the first picture Max looks like he has two noses, its a pond snail photo bombing...lolololol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I found the Christmas tree on Amazon there were only two so I had to get one. The round mark up at the top of the tank is on the inside is made from my thermometer and doesnt seem like it wants to be rubbed off but I put it back in place after I took the pictures so it doesnt matter just sorry it showed up in some of the pictures like that.

·
Registered
697 Posts
That looks like Santa's, or rather the Grinch's enchanted forest. Its awesome.

I saw that tree online and now seeing how tall it is I am so glad I did not get it. It would stick out of the top of Guppy's tank. LOL It sure looks pretty though. :) Great job!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Thanks so much Atena and yeah I was lucky I have a tall tank so it would but it did come up to right where the plastic top sits on the tank...lol I love yours too so beautiful with the blue theme just breathtaking I love it...awesome job !!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Thanks, I keep as much blue in Guppy's tank as I can as it is opposite on the color wheel from him, it really helps him stand out.

He is getting a new blue Murano glass seahorse ornament for Christmas (shhh... don't tell him!) that will take up the empty spot between decorating seasons.

He kinda got sad when I took the Halloween stuff out, and he is happy again with the Christmas tree, so I am pretty sure he likes the change and the extra decorations.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Wow! Only two entries? Well can't be helped great tanks both of you!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I guess people just got too busy. It is a great contest and I would still love to see what everyone else is doing.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I'd planned on doing this contest.... then I had to deal with fish illnesses, and fish tail biting, (along with family stuff) so I got sidetracked. Next year though.... (Maybe I'll start collecting decorations now... LOL)

@Atena - do you have a picture of that Murano glass seahorse? I'd love to see it. :)

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Wow I bet the Murano glass seahorse is beautiful ! I wish I could find a snowmen to put in after I take out the Christmas stuff and I could keep that in all winter, and yeah that will be depressing just like when I take down my own Christmas tree.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Wow I bet the Murano glass seahorse is beautiful ! I wish I could find a snowmen to put in after I take out the Christmas stuff and I could keep that in all winter, and yeah that will be depressing just like when I take down my own Christmas tree.
Valentine's day is coming. You could decorate for that. (And then St. Patrick's day is just after that.)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would upload my tank pics, but I have no clue how from my phone! Its penguin themed:)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I might do some for other holidays. Will see.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I only have one betta, and the way I go about it I think one is quite enough. Unless I win the lottery.

One day I hope to get a an all yellow VT. It would be great, but they are very rare.

I will take a picture of the ornament as soon as it goes in, right now it is wrapped up under the tree.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts