Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the resuls of Ciel's first photoshoot.
I didn't want to stress him out too much since I used a light he wasn't used to so it was very quick, but I am very proud of the first photo. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow, the first one DOES look really good!

* grabs camera *

must get photo... as good as your's... Cosmo... please cooperate.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here are the resuls of Ciel's first photoshoot.
I didn't want to stress him out too much since I used a light he wasn't used to so it was very quick, but I am very proud of the first photo. :)
Oh my goodness, what a pretty boy! Impressive photography, too. I can never get decent photos of my fish :c

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is absolutely beautiful. A little tip to getting to know him, submit a new post in photo forums asking for more experienced users to identify your Betta and they most likely will :) did with my boy too. Now I know he's a Mustard Gass Bi-color Halfmoon.
Just wrote something like
"Help identify Betta" into the title and add photos.

Great pics!
I agree, I love the first one.

I've had my boy (Dexter) for a couple months now and he has recovered so much since petco.

Still not completely sure what kind of betta he is.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
beautiful boy! I love the colors. I have a mustard gas almost like him. Taking photos of fish are the best past time! Is yours pretty good at sitting still when taking photos of him?

here's mine:

·
Registered
22 Posts
He is absolutely beautiful. A little tip to getting to know him, submit a new post in photo forums asking for more experienced users to identify your Betta and they most likely will :) did with my boy too. Now I know he's a Mustard Gass Bi-color Halfmoon.
Just wrote something like
"Help identify Betta" into the title and add photos.

Great pics!
I agree, I love the first one.

I've had my boy (Dexter) for a couple months now and he has recovered so much since petco.

Still not completely sure what kind of betta he is.
Thank you! Advice taken! ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh wow he is GORGEOUS! I love the feathery tail. Also, I love how your boy has blue eyes and mine has golden eyes.

beautiful boy! I love the colors. I have a mustard gas almost like him. Taking photos of fish are the best past time! Is yours pretty good at sitting still when taking photos of him?

here's mine:

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I love the colours on your boy, he's certainly beautiful! I love taking betta photos too, they are tricky to get though. :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Oh wow he is GORGEOUS! I love the feathery tail. Also, I love how your boy has blue eyes and mine has golden eyes.
thank you <3

both very interesting colors indeed with the eyes. =O

1 - 13 of 13 Posts