Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Well he flares a lot, at me lol. He goes after the yellow shrimp but doesnt eat them just picks at them. When i first put the pygmies in me nipped them a little bit. Now they are tankmates for life, literally. They get along perfectly. They are in a HEAVILY planted 5 gallon also. But some hiding places help, just in case your betta in a little bipolar lol, like mine.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
The tank is heavily planted and there is a colony of them. So there are obviously fine. My betta has an aqueon quiteflow in hes 5 gallon. Its alot of flow, but he seems to love it. He is wicked muscular and healthy lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Well ya add them at different times if you can. So add them 3-4 at a time, if you live near a fs than you shouldn't have a problem. But if you have to drive a little bit or there is a deal than get them all. I have never had a problem with adding fish and the ph changing. It is more about making the tank unbalanced be adding to much of a new bioload at once.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.