Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Picked up 6 pygmy cories today! Jackson and them are already getting along swimmingly! The cories actually even "school" with him haha :)

I think these have to be my favorite fish (besides bettas) ever!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My feelings, exactly! Between the Pygmy Cories and the Dario I'm in Hog Heaven. :)
2 died last night :( But 4 are still alive and seem very responsive. Going back to the LFS today to get my replacements... and I think I will bring home another 4 so that they have a larger school.

These guys seriously are sooo cute though... can't get enough of them! I would love to have a cory-exclusive tank one day :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Sorry two of them died; they are a bit sensitive ~ more so than the Hasbrosus or Hastus.

Wait until you get your 20 long and have 15+ swimming around as I do. ;-)
AhhhH!! Do you ahve any videos? They are honestly sooo entertaining!

The remaining four swim around in "couples" it's quite adorable :)

I just picked up another 4 today... here goes nothing!!

They do seem to be very timid. They only started exploring the front of the tank today :)

Thank you so much for the recommendation again. I never thought Jackson would do so well in a community! He chased them a little the first night but today he just watches them and sometimes follows them. I think he's learned that he's just too slow to catch up to them haha :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.