Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Are wild bettas okay? If so, I want to put in an entry for the 'warm' category.

This is Mr sp. apiapi (I don't name my fish), a member of potentially the smallest species of betta discovered thus far. He is just over an inch long from head to tail and is the best father in my fish room. He almost always has a nest full of eggs or fry to look after. He is also rather shy compared to some of my other fish.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Here's my entry for the cool category, Rygel:

He's a pet store Veiltail who loves his food and bites his tail whenever someone so much as touches his decor. But he also wiggles very happily whenever I walk into the room. When we got him, nothing would make him flare. It took him a month to flare at anything, but now he flares at the back wall of his tank whenever I do a water change. He seems fascinated by my phone and camera but rarely sits still for a photo.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Are wild bettas okay? If so, I want to put in an entry for the 'warm' category.

This is Mr sp. apiapi (I don't name my fish), a member of potentially the smallest species of betta discovered thus far. He is just over an inch long from head to tail and is the best father in my fish room. He almost always has a nest full of eggs or fry to look after. He is also rather shy compared to some of my other fish.

Wild Bettas are perfectly fine. I like the bits of shiny yellow :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Here's my entry for the cool category, Rygel:

He's a pet store Veiltail who loves his food and bites his tail whenever someone so much as touches his decor. But he also wiggles very happily whenever I walk into the room. When we got him, nothing would make him flare. It took him a month to flare at anything, but now he flares at the back wall of his tank whenever I do a water change. He seems fascinated by my phone and camera but rarely sits still for a photo.
Haha he looks like he's peeping up to say hello

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
My entry for the cool colors is my dark copper DSPK, Dragoon, who has a lovely blue/green iridescence to him.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
My entry for the warm colors is of my red VT, Merlin.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Thanks! :)

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.