Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Oooh I have an entry for both categories!

For the warm category... Zero!

And for the cool category... Ramses!

He's got some deep, wine-red on his fins, but his dragonscaling makes him icy blue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mr. and Mrs. - Cool category

Mr. and Mrs..jpg

Mr..jpg

Mrs. is still a little young, but I've started introducing them, and hopefully we will have a successful spawn next month. This is my first post and contest here, and am glad to find a wealth of information and see everyone's beautiful fish on this site.
I'm also going to post my most recent acquisition, a young cellophane HM male named Peekaboo for the warm category.
Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Peekaboo - Warm category

Peekaboo.jpg
Here's my newest guy, Peekaboo. He's my first cellophane HM male...he's still young so he may still marble. He does have a touch of gray on his tail close to his body, and there is differentiation in his fins...iridescent closest to his body then clear on the edges. Maybe butterfly gene too?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
View attachment 310329

View attachment 310337

Mrs. is still a little young, but I've started introducing them, and hopefully we will have a successful spawn next month. This is my first post and contest here, and am glad to find a wealth of information and see everyone's beautiful fish on this site.
I'm also going to post my most recent acquisition, a young cellophane HM male named Peekaboo for the warm category.
Good luck!
Love CTs :p Mr. has some gorgeous colors and Mrs. is pretty as well, though I think she might be more suited to the warm colors?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
View attachment 310345
Here's my newest guy, Peekaboo. He's my first cellophane HM male...he's still young so he may still marble. He does have a touch of gray on his tail close to his body, and there is differentiation in his fins...iridescent closest to his body then clear on the edges. Maybe butterfly gene too?
Peekaboo seems to be a very fitting name C:

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is my newest guy, I haven't thought of a name for him yet :/ Sorry that the picture is so bad, he's in a round bowl right now since Rumplestiltskin (SIP:sob:) was in my other tank.

And for the cool colors, my female, Gali Nuva.

She's one of my favorites. As soon as I put her in my 5 gallon when I brought her home, she swam out of the cup she was in and flared her tail as if she lived there her whole life. Gali is kind of hard to catch on camera because she's contantly moving (and my horrible camera skills don't help either).

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
This is my newest guy, I haven't thought of a name for him yet :/ Sorry that the picture is so bad, he's in a round bowl right now since Rumplestiltskin (SIP:sob:) was in my other tank.

And for the cool colors, my female, Gali Nuva.

She's one of my favorites. As soon as I put her in my 5 gallon when I brought her home, she swam out of the cup she was in and flared her tail as if she lived there her whole life. Gali is kind of hard to catch on camera because she's contantly moving (and my horrible camera skills don't help either).
That is a gorgeous boy! Is he a young VT, or perhaps actually a female?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Going into the warm category is Alduin, my red dragonscale!

And in both warm AND cool categories [provided thats okay], Arturo my DT!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Igneel ^.^

41 - 60 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.