Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Right! If all the winners could either post a reply here or PM me what their Bettas personality is like, that would definitely help me write as 'them'

Also, if you're a 2nd/3rd place winner, please specify if you would prefer a pic or prose

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm a second place winner and would love a picture!

Enceladus has an icy personality, he'll flare at anyone, even the cats! He loves his pellets and drowning bugs that fall into his tank. And he now has a black moustache. XD

·
Registered
884 Posts
For Dusty he is very energetic, spunky even. He LOVES to make bubble nests and is quite the master of the trade. He spends his days flaring at his reflection, building bubble nests, chasing my red cherry shrimp, and doing happy wiggle dances when he sees me because he is convinced I don't feed him enough (even though he is a beast lol) ;-)

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need any more info on him :)

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I would love a drawing of Guinness, whatever you think, we're not picky :) Thank you and congrats to all of the other winners!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Arturo is a curious, intelligent fish. He also can be a little lazy sometimes. He likes to sit on the side of the tank nearest me and just watch me when Im on the laptop. He's also very aggressive towards Alduin, my other betta. xD

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
For Dusty he is very energetic, spunky even. He LOVES to make bubble nests and is quite the master of the trade. He spends his days flaring at his reflection, building bubble nests, chasing my red cherry shrimp, and doing happy wiggle dances when he sees me because he is convinced I don't feed him enough (even though he is a beast lol) ;-)

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need any more info on him :)
I swam to the top of my tank, adding bubbles meticulously to my existing nest, flaring at my reflection aggressively before returning to my precious activities. When I saw movement, I perked up further, convinced The Human would return to feed me again. It had only been a few pellets an hour or so ago, and I was already hungry. When The Human didn't notice me quick enough for my tastes, I began to swim rapidly around in circles, wiggling my bright coral fins in hope of catching her eyes. The Human did come over, but she didn't feed me again, and, in a huff, I went back to adding bubbles to my nest.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
I swam to the top of my tank, adding bubbles meticulously to my existing nest, flaring at my reflection aggressively before returning to my precious activities. When I saw movement, I perked up further, convinced The Human would return to feed me again. It had only been a few pellets an hour or so ago, and I was already hungry. When The Human didn't notice me quick enough for my tastes, I began to swim rapidly around in circles, wiggling my bright coral fins in hope of catching her eyes. The Human did come over, but she didn't feed me again, and, in a huff, I went back to adding bubbles to my nest.
Hahah! These are so darned cute! Nice job!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I'm a second place winner and would love a picture!

Enceladus has an icy personality, he'll flare at anyone, even the cats! He loves his pellets and drowning bugs that fall into his tank. And he now has a black moustache. XD
My drawings are getting more cartoony

Oopsie

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Arturo is a curious, intelligent fish. He also can be a little lazy sometimes. He likes to sit on the side of the tank nearest me and just watch me when Im on the laptop. He's also very aggressive towards Alduin, my other betta. xD
The Human has been typing away on their glowing screen for ages. I swim closer to the glass of my tank, settling lazily on a bent leaf and eyeing her. I can see the blue of technology but can make nothing else out, which is irritating. Drifting lazily downwards, I glass surf for a few minutes and Chase my reflection around, then go to lurk in my treasure cave. It's one of my favorite places to hang out and observe, and I continue to watch The Human from the cozy niche.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congrats guys!! Ya'll have beautiful bettas!! :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Yay cool
Ellis says thanks for picking him for 3rd place

and congrats to all the winners!
My name is Ellis
I'm big and blue,
I'll swim circles 'round my tank
Because I'm faster than you!

I might not be brave
Or even the smartest,
But I love The Human
Because she tries her hardest.

My tank is lovely
Roomy and warm,
It's a lot like my very
Own fishy dorm!

When the cat jumps up
Is when I go down,
Staying stiller than a mouse
With a big, fish frown.

The Human will sometimes
Offer up Betta toys,
I flare and glass surf
Trying to scare off other boys.

When food is offered
I circle 'round and 'round,
Then gulp down my diet
And wish for a pound.

When The Human turns off lights
I settle in to sleep,
And I hope for her sake
She doesn't make a peep!

Yes, I'm Ellis the Betta
That much is true,
And I love The Human...
I do, I do!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #96 (Edited)
Phew! All the prizes are done :D if anybody is displeased, please PM me and I'll do my best to fix it!

Thanks to everybody who participated and I hope to host another contest soon!

81 - 100 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.